Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sibling Rivalry?

Aloha! Welcome to the Kauai Bliss Photography blog. Please also visit website www.kauaiblissphoto.com to book Portrait Sessions, Weddings and more! Mahalo!!

Nope, these kids love each other, it's all good here! These are a few edits from a session with Quiana for her senior pictures and her little brother tagged a long. I really appreciate the work from the Kaawa family, they've hired me 4 times since I started and I have the sincerest gratitude to my clients that love my photography and support my passion. 
Quiana wants to be a research pharmacist in order to contribute to the patient experience, a sensitive and caring person. She is obviously a natural beauty and participates in pageantry also.
Quiana Duarte is also competing for Miss Hawaii Teen USA, and I ask for your support for this young lady by a simple Like on her photo at Facebook's Miss Hawaii pageVote For Quiana .




























Don't forget to vote!! Go To Facebook




Love&Lifestyle Photographer Heather Ransley lives on Kauai and owns Kauai Bliss Photography, based in Koloa Hawaii, on the south shore of Kauai. Kauai photographer Heather Ransley specializes in Kauai portrait and  Kauai family photography, Kauai wedding photography, Kauai Fine Art Photography and Kauai lifestyle photography. Please visit kauaiblissphoto.com to see more Kauai photography, Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment