Friday, January 23, 2015

Celebrating Happy Anniversary Kauai Style Photo Session

Aloha! Welcome to the Kauai Bliss Photography blog. Please also visit website www.kauaiblissphoto.com to book Portrait Sessions, Weddings and more! Mahalo!

Celebrating ten years of love; Happy Anniversary to Jenny and Taig! Jenny and Taig skipped the wedding photographer ten years ago on Kauai, so for their anniversary trip return to Kauai they thought it would be fun to have a professional photo session to capture the memories of this trip.

My favorite images from their session is shown in Rainbow Color Process (aka E6.) I refer to this process as E6, so named for the chemical process to develop exposed chrome, positive or slide film. In the days of film, I loved photographing landscapes with AGFA 50 ISO and Fuji Velvia 100 ISO, the rich color saturation brings out the vivid hues of the any environment in vibrant technicolor. My preference for portraiture is really the classic look black&white film, but the landscape of Kauai deserves to be seen in color. Kauai Bliss Photography Portraiture and Wedding Packages feature all 3 of my signature processes: The Trifecta. I process my final images 3 different ways, for every winning image you get 3 files digitally developed in Rainbow Color Process, The Antique Process and Classic Black&White Process.
The Trifecta is inspired by my days of working with film. My experience in photography began in the darkrooms, developing and printing my exposures. I switched to digital in 2003 but I have worked hard to master the same skills I learned in traditional photography in a modern digital lab. Enjoy!

































Love&Lifestyle Photographer Heather Ransley lives on Kauai and owns Kauai Bliss Photography, based in Koloa Hawaii, on the south shore of Kauai. Kauai photographer Heather Ransley specializes in Kauai portrait and  Kauai family photography, Kauai wedding photography, Kauai Fine Art Photography and Kauai lifestyle photography. Please visit kauaiblissphoto.com to see more Kauai photography, Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment