Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Aloha! Welcome to the Kauai Bliss Photography blog. Please also visit website www.kauaiblissphoto.com to book Portrait Sessions, Weddings and more! Mahalo!

I'm a couple blogs into a challenge to myself: 30 blogs in 30 Days. I have a lot of posting ahead of me this month and wondering where to begin... Checking into Facebook I saw that one of my clients is celebrating a birthday and since #fathersday was this weekend too I'd also like to give a special shout out to Brandon, Happy Birthday to a great Dad! Selected images from our photography session last Fall in Kalaheo are shown in black&white.
I'm looking forward to the next session with Noe and Brandon, their little bump made her way into the world in February and can't wait to capture moments with beautiful baby Jordyn!

















Love&Lifestyle Photographer Heather Ransley lives on Kauai and owns Kauai Bliss Photography, based in Koloa Hawaii, on the south shore of Kauai. Kauai photographer Heather Ransley specializes in Kauai portrait and  Kauai family photography, Kauai wedding photography, Kauai Fine Art Photography and Kauai lifestyle photography. Please visit kauaiblissphoto.com to see more Kauai photography, Aloha!



No comments:

Post a Comment