Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Family Portraits at Wailua Kauai




Aloha! Welcome to the Kauai Bliss Photography blog. Please also visit website www.kauaiblissphoto.com to book Portrait Sessions, Weddings and more! Mahalo!!


















































Noe&Brandon chose Smith's Tropical Garden for this year's family portraits. Last year we went to Waimea Cottages on the westside of Kauai and I'll feature a throwback from 2012's session in my next blog. It's really rewarding to watch children grow from year to year, I really value the time getting to know families during photography. It is especially rewarding when families rehire me, it flatters the artist in me but more than that I feel special to be witness to their family love. I don't have a family outside of my dogs and there are times I wish that were not the case. My family portrait sessions are so dear to me because for a few hours I am in that family during some of their happiest times.




Love&Lifestyle Photographer Heather Ransley lives on Kauai and owns Kauai Bliss Photography, based in Koloa Hawaii, on the south shore of Kauai. Kauai photographer Heather Ransley specializes in Kauai portrait and  Kauai family photography, Kauai wedding photography, Kauai Fine Art Photography and Kauai lifestyle photography. Please visit kauaiblissphoto.com to see more Kauai photography, Aloha! 

1 comment:

  1. I’m sure you will provide the more awesome blogs like these blogs that I’ve enjoyed a lot.Kauaiphoto.com specializes in beautiful Kauai family photography and portraits of all sizes.

    ReplyDelete